COVID-19 Information for BusinessesBusinesses must adhere to the Grand Traverse County Health Department Emergency Order 2020-01. Use the Toolkit provided for resources in implementing the Emergency Order. For questions and concerns, please contact the County Health Department at (231) 995-6111.
The Governor's Executive Orders (EO) can be found at:
- Michigan Legislature - this site lists a useful topic next to the EO number
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer's Executive Orders
Resources for Michigan Businesses During COVID-19
- Executive Order 2020-87 - Temporary Extension of Deadlines for Boards of Review, County Equalization, and Tax Tribunal Jurisdiction
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Small Business Association of Michigan
- Traverse Connect - includes the latest COVID news affecting businesses
- Newly established Regional Resiliency Fund (5/6/2020) providing up to $5,000 grants to area small businesses; currently there is enough funding for 40 grants with plans to expand this number.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce - 8 Things Your Small Business Needs To Do
- Consumer's Energy - Delivering Support for Small Businesses
- Operational Best Practices
- Executive Order 2020-87 - Order Providing Tax Relief from Tax Appeals Deadlines
Center for Disease Control