- Land Use Permit (including Single Family Home, Garage, Residential Addition, Bed & Breakfast, or Home Occupation)
- Stormwater Permit
- Transient Activity Permit
- Go to the EPIC-GT website in your internet browser (click here for a direct link).
- Create an account with EPIC-GT by clicking the drop-down menu on the top right of the webpage.
- Click on "Apply" on the home page, then click on "Permits." If you don't see the specific permit type listed, then click on "All."
If you have any further questions, please review the "Applying for your permit" pamphlet provided by Grand Traverse County.
For all other permits, please click the links below to view permit forms and overviews of the application process. If you have questions, please contact Leslie Couturier at the Township Office.
Escrow Policy: must be signed and utilized for Site Plan Reviews, Special Land Uses, PUD's, Text Amendments, Map Amendments, and ZBA Hearings. Please attach to application.
- Boundary Adjustment Application
- Escrow Application
- Escrow Policy and Acknowledgement (for projects/developments)
- Home Occupation Information
- Land Division and Information and Application
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) Application
- Requirements for Land Use Permit Applications
- Rezoning Application
- Schedule of Fees
- Site Plan Review Application
- Soil Erosion Determination
- Soil Erosion Permit Application
- Special Land Use Permit and Site Plan Review Application
- Storm Water Fee Schedule
- Storm Water Ordinance and Application
- Variance and Appeal Application
- Zoning Violations Complaint Form