Report a Road Problem

The Grand Traverse County Road Commission has implemented a Citizen Problem Reporter, available on their website, in order to alert the road commission to address a concern. There are over 20 road issue categories (such as road condition, asphalt break, sign issues, and more) to choose from plus the opportunity to report issues related to the following 1) snow and ice, 2) traffic signal, 3) trees, and 4) dead deer.  After you report a concern, you can track the status and will receive email updates. 
Pothole Cartoon Transparent PNG - 621x609 - Free Download on NicePNG